"The Outdoor Ministry Team and the events hosted at Pilgrim Pines Camp and Conference Center, a ministry of the United Church of Christ, affirms persons of all ages, sexes, genders, gender expressions, sexual orientations, racial or ethnic backgrounds, socio-economic positions, intellectual, developmental, emotional, and physical abilities, or religious affiliation. We seek to:
- provide an inclusive and safe environment for personal and spiritual growth.
- nurture community by building personal relationships.
- Encourage care and concern for all of God's creation.
- To be accepting of a diverse population of opinions, beliefs, ideas and backgrounds.
- To seek to create a peaceful and healing community in which people learn to cooperate in an inclusive and diverse setting.
- To encourage a sustainable world through modeling environmentally just practices